Arugula, Grape, and Sunflower Seed Salad
- Combine vinegar, honey, syrup, and mustard in a small bowl. Gradually add oil, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine arugula, grapes, seeds, and thyme in a large bowl.
- Drizzle vinegar mixture over arugula; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently to coat.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 7 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 2 cups red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seed kernels
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Calories 81
- Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated fat 0.3 g
- Monofat 0.5 g
- Polyfat 2 g
- Protein 1.6 g
- Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Sodium 124 mg
- Calcium 47 mg