Breakfast Mini Pizzas
Prep time: 5 minutes / Cook time: 5 minutes` / Serves: 1 Category: Breakfast
- Preheat oven or toaster oven broiler.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add egg and cook, stirring often, until set into soft curds, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread marinara sauce on English muffin halves. Top with the scrambled egg, cheese and pepperoni (if using). Broil until the cheese is melted, 1 to 3 minutes.
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons prepared marinara sauce
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 slices pepperoni (optional)
- Calories 265
- Fat 10 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 223 mg
- Carbohydrates 30 g
- Sugar 4 g
- Protein 16 g
- Fibre 5 g
- Sodium 598 mg
- Potassium 308 mg
- Calcium (28% daily value)
- Iron (16% dv)
- Magnesium (15% dv)