Broccoli & Cheddar Salad with Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion until tender and caramelized, about 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Cut broccoli into small florets (about 6 cups/1.5 L). Combine broccoli, cooled red onion, cheese, carrot, raisins, dressing and vinegar.
- Mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with your favourite toppings (optional: bacon).
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 cups Diced red onion
- 2 bunches Broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups Canadian Cheddar Cheese Aged 2 years, grated
- 1 cup Grated Carrot
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 3/4 cup Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- ** 7 slices Fully Cooked Bacon, 50% less salt, crumbled (Optional)
- Calories 250
- Fat 16 g
- Carbs 19 g
- Protein 7 g