Cajun Snack Mix
Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 15 minutes / Serves: 6
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a large shallow roasting pan, toss together cereal, pretzels, crackers and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, hot sauce, Cajun seasoning and garlic powder. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to combine.
- Bake on middle rack of oven until aromatic and slightly golden, stirring once, about 15 min. Cool completely.
- Store in extra large freezer bags until ready for gifting. Mixture will keep for up to 10 days.