Chicken & Goat Cheese Sweet Potato Poutine
- Toss frozen fries with rosemary. Bake on parchment paper-lined baking sheet according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, whisk 1 tbsp of the broth with cornstarch until smooth. Whisk in remaining broth. Bring to boil over medium-high heat then immediately reduce to a simmer. Cook, whisking frequently, until gravy thickens to desired consistency, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide hot fries among 4 plates, and top each serving with chicken, cheese and hot gravy. Serve immediately.
Tip: To make the poutine less of a food truck-style indulgence, omit the second package of sweet potato fries and simply divide one package of fries among four plates for a smaller serving.
- 2 lbs 2 packages frozen sweet potato fries
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 14 oz cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 7 oz Pecorino or other hard goat cheese, coarsely grated
Per serving (1/4 of the recipe):
- Calories 890
- Fat 44 g
- Saturated Fat 14 g
- Carbs 71 g
- Sugar 23 g
- Protein 53 g
- Cholesterol 135 mg
- Fibre 8 g
- Sodium 1170 mg