Chocolate Tofu Smoothie Bowls
Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 5 minutes / Serves: 4 Category: Breakfast, Healthy Beverages, Snacks
- In blender, add tofu, chocolate almond beverage, banana, sliced rounds from 1 orange, cocoa powder and honey. Blend until smooth. Pour into 4 bowls.
- Top with remaining orange rounds, almonds and chia seeds. Serve immediately.
Tip: Substitute oranges with frozen raspberries or strawberries.
- 12 oz silken tofu
- 1 cup chocolate almond beverage
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 2 seedless navel oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds, divided
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 4 tsp chia seeds
Per Serving (1/4 of the recipe):
- Calories 220
- Fat 8 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Carbs 34 g
- Sugar 24 g
- Protein 8 g
- Fibre 5 g
- Sodium 40 mg