Prep time: 5 minutes / Cook time: 20 minutes / Category: Camp at Home
- Whisk Bisquick, milk, butter, salt and pepper together. If preparing ahead of time, blend these ingredients in a blender, then store in a resealable bag.
- At the campsite, preheat a dutch oven or large skillet. Lightly brush the inside (while hot) with olive oil, then pour in the egg mixture and top with the cheese and sausage.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick®
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 lbs. Italian Sausage (precooked, or brown at campsite)
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
Add vegetables like broccoli, tomato, or sweet peppers for additional texture, flavour, and nutrition!