Greek Orzo Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk olive oil, pesto and lemon juice with salt and pepper until blended.
- Gently mix in pasta and remaining ingredients. Adjust seasoning if needed and serve.
- 3/4 cup Uncooked Orzo
- 3 tbsp First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Mediterranean Pesto
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 cup each Diced Red Pepper, Cucumber and Seeded Tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced, Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cup Finely Sliced Green Onions
- 1/4 cup each Chopped Fresh Parsley and Chopped Fresh Dill
- Calories 210
- Fat 11 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Carbs 23 g
- Protein 4 g
- Fibre 2 g
- Sodium 420 mg
- Potassium 200 mg