Maple Curry Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sweet potatoes, cauliflower, black pepper, olive oil, curry powder, maple syrup, garlic, thyme, and salt together in a bowl until evenly coated; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Calories: 213 kcal
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.8g
- Protein: 4.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 529 mg