Parmesan & Herb Crisps
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Toss cheese with garlic, parsley, chives, lemon zest and pepper until combined. Mound generous tablespoonfuls of mixture onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets at least 2 in. (5 cm) apart. Tamp down gently with back of spoon to flatten slightly.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Cool completely. Store in airtight container, between wax paper or parchment paper, up to two days.
Tips: Grate fresh cheese with coarse side of box grater for best results.
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano (approx. 4 oz/ 125 g)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Per Serving (2 crisps):
- Calories 60
- Fat 4 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Protein 6 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Sodium 250 mg