Prosciutto-Wrapped Trout with Blistered Tomatoes
Prep time: 5 minutes / Cook time: 35 minutes / Serves: 4 Category: Dinner
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Stir 3 tbsp (45 mL) oil with garlic, herbes de Provence, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper. Rub on outside and inside fish. Set aside.
- On work surface, arrange 3 slices prosciutto side by side, slightly overlapping. Place fish in center of prosciutto and wrap slices around fish. Place fish on parchment paper-lined baking sheet, with prosciutto seam-side down. Set aside.
- Toss grape tomatoes with remaining oil, salt and pepper. Scatter on lined baking sheet around fish.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. until fish is cooked through and beginning to flake, tomato skins are blistered, and prosciutto is crispy. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
Tip: For a flavour switch, substitute Italian seasoning for herbes de Provence.
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minutes
- 2 tsp herbs de Provence
- 3/4 tsp each salt and pepper, divided
- 1 lb 2 whole trout each
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
Per serving (1/4 of the recipe):
- Calories 240
- Fat 17 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Carbs 4 g
- Sugar 2 g
- Protein 17 g
- Cholesterol 75 mg
- Fiber 1 g
- Sodium 610 mg