Rainbow Veggie Pizza
Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 8 -10 minutes / Serves: 2 to 4 Category: Dinner, Summer/Grill, Vegetarian
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop all of your veggies and place in separate bowls to keep organized.
- Brush the pizza dough with a little olive oil (1-2 Tbsp).
- Then, using a ladle swirl the pizza sauce around the dough right up until you reach the edges of the pizza.
- Then sprinkle with cheese.
- Next, carefully arrange your veggies on the pizza. (Suggestion: onion, red bell, orange bell, yellow bell, zucchini topped with broccolini, and layered the perimeter of the pizza with the halved tomatoes)
- Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy with fresh Parmesan on top!
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup broccolini
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- red, orange, and yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2-1 cup pizza sauce
- Pre-made pizza dough or homemade
- olive oil
- Fresh Parmesan for garnish
- Amount per Serving (4 slices)
- Calories: 439
- Calories from Fat: 14
- Total Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 902mg
- Potassium: 266mg
- Carbohydrates: 58mg
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 22g
- Sugars: 4g
- Vitamin A: 32%
- Vitamin C: 98%
- Calcium: 35%
- Iron: 5%