Turkey Zucchini Poppers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix raw ground meat with zucchini, green onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle a little coconut oil or olive oil onto a baking sheet.
- Roll meat mixture into about 1 – 1½ inch meatballs and place on the greased pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through. Place under the broiler for an additional 2-3 minutes or until browned on top (careful not to burn)
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 2 cups zucchini, grated and water squeezed out (approx 2 medium sized zucchini)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 TBSP cilantro, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp pepper
You can also fry them in coconut oil or olive oil if you’d like them a little more crunchy brown.